Click here to download a booking form or use the centre pages from our brochure, widely available in shops, cafes and libraries.
- There is no booking fee but there is a 60p charge for posting tickets.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance for all events.
- Tickets cannot be reserved without payment. We accept all major credit cards.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded except in the event of a show cancellation.
- Festival events start punctually at the advertised time. To avoid disruption to the performers and to other members of the audience latecomers may not be admitted.
- There are no numbered seats for any event. Seating is limited at the Trades Club.
- Concession prices apply to students, the unemployed, disabled visitors (and one helper), senior citizens and children 16 and under. You will need to be able to present proof of your status when booking or at the venue.
Postal booking opens May 11. Send booking with payment to Hebden Bridge Arts Festival, New Oxford House, Albert Street, Hebden Bridge, HX7 8AH
The Box Office will open for face to face and telephone bookings on June 13. Call us with credit card details on 01422 842684.