Postal booking is now open. Please complete the booking form in the centre of the brochure or download the booking form here.
Online booking is also available - visit Wegottickets. There is 10% charge for online booking which is collected and retained by Wegottickets.
Some events will sell out quickly and so we recommend early booking. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept telephone or face to face bookings before the box office opens on June 12.
Festival Gallery and Box Office
The box office is at New Oxford House, Albert Street, Hebden Bridge HX7 8AH (opposite the Albert Pub) where regular exhibitions are held throughout the year. The box office will open daily from Saturday June 12 to the end of the Festival from 10.30-5.00 (from noon on Sundays).
It has come to our attention that there are some discrepancies between tickets prices in the brochure and those on the booking form. The correct prices are on these web pages and on the booking form. We apologise for any confusion this may cause – we're human and despite lots of checking, some things inevitably slip through the net. Thanks for your understanding.
- We do not charge for postal or telephone bookings but there is a 60p charge for posting tickets.
- Tickets cannot be reserved without payment.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded except in the event of a show cancellation.
- Festival events start punctually at the advertised time. To avoid disruption to the performers and to other members of the audience, latecomers may not be admitted.
- There are no numbered seats for any event and seating at the Trades Club is not guaranteed.
- Concession prices apply to full-time students, the unemployed, disabled visitors (and one helper), senior citizens and children 16 and under. You will need to be able to present proof of your status when booking or at the venue.