Discussion Forum

Thanks Hebden Bridge

Posted by Tiggy
Friday, 15 December 2006

I just wanted to make a point of saying what a pleasure it is to visit this place. I went with a bunch of fellow new mums as it was non-smoking with lots of space. As with everywhere in Hebden, we were made to feel welcome with the babies, but these guys really went out of their way, even carrying every buggy down the stairs. We've since been for an evening meal and a night out.. the place is an amazing change to the venue it once was and despite my initial reservations on this thought.... it is not a chain.

From Jack Hughes
Monday, 18 December 2006

Nice to hear something positive about HB, Tiggy, but you neglect to mention which establishment you visited!

From Jan
Monday, 18 December 2006

I bet I know - it's the enigmatically named B@R Place. Fantastic ambience, great food, delightful friendly staff.

Posted by Tiggy
Monday, 18 December 2006

Yes, it was the cleverly name b@r place! Unbelieveable service and food - well done, yet another great venue in Hebden

From Joseph
Friday, 22 December 2006

Can I advertise my business here too?

:-) There are several ways people can support the Hebden Bridge Web by advertising - see our ads section - webmaster

From Emma & Lesley
Wednesday, 27 December 2006

Joseph- if you are insinuating that we posted this thread, I do wish we'd thought of it before spending the money we have on advertising so far! We receive many many e mails and cards thanking our great staff for their excellent service, particularly from the parents who visit us regularly. Perhaps you'd like to come and read them to see if they are all in the same handwriting! In all seriousness, thanks to Tiggy & Jan for taking the time to comment.

Webmaster - we will be contacting you shortly to advertise!

From Emma Crute
Monday, 1 January 2007

I just have to add, it is lovely. I went in for the first time last Friday with a friend (Due to the fact that I smoke) and I found it very pleasent indeed! They even have GHD Straightners in the loos! Well worth it for a drink, even if you cant have a cigarette! Staff were very nice and I cant actually believe how much it has changed since it was Greenwoods.... last time I was in there it was full of kids drinking cider and sniffing poppers, they have done a great job! I will return!