Monday, 10 March 2014
Meet the Arts Festival team
The team behind Hebden Bridge Arts Festival are hosting an informal open night so the community can get involved in the planning and making of the week long event in June.
Their annual open event on Thursday 27 March at the Town Hall is a chance for the community, local businesses and artists to feedback on what worked last year and help the team create a spectacular 2014 festival that coincides with Le Tour coming through town.
The festival board will also be holding their AGM followed by a volunteers event to thank everyone who gave their time last year and is also an opportunity for new volunteers to find out how they can help.
Festival Director Helen Meller said: "Our festival relies on the support of our community so we want to hear their ideas and this informal event is the best way for local people to find out they can get involved."
The festival AGM in Hebden Bridge Town Hall starts at 5pm, the volunteers get together at 6pm and the open event at 7pm.
Previously, the Festival on the HebWeb
- HebWeb News: Local business invited for a festival cuppa (15 Feb 2014)
- HebWeb News: New look for Arts Festival (31 January 2014)
- HebWeb News: Budding Playwrights Wanted! (20 January 2014)
- HebWeb News: Festival Board thanks Festival volunteers, and the HebWeb (21 July 2013)
- HebWeb News: Latest from the Festival (26 June 2013)