Wednesday, 14 May 2014
Hebden Bridge Picture House Vacancy
Hebden Bridge Picture House
Part-Time Marketing Officer (Initial 12 Month Contract)
Post Grade: Scale 5 (SCP 22 – 25) [£19,817 - £21,734] pro rata
Equivalent to £10.27- £11.27 per hour
Hebden Royd Town Council is seeking to recruit a proactive and experienced marketing officer for the Hebden Bridge Picture House, to work 9 hours per week.
Working with and reporting to the Picture House Manager, to be responsible for all marketing activities at the Picture House, including:
- Liaising with the contracted programme provider & designer to produce the monthly cinema programme including writing additional copy.
- Managing and updating the Picture House website and using social media & email marketing to reach potential audiences.
- Obtaining press coverage and designing event posters and flyers.
- Assisting the Picture House Manager in developing and implementing a marketing strategy.
- Developing prize competitions and other audience incentives and working with the Picture House Manager to develop advertising and sponsorship partnerships.
An application form and further details can be obtained from and returned to: The Town Clerk, Hebden Royd Town Council, The Town Hall, St Georges Street, Hebden Bridge, HX7 7BY or by email to email@example.com
Applications to be received by noon on Monday 2nd June 2014
Interview date 6th June 2014.
Role to commence immediately, subject to satisfactory references.