Discussion Forum
The Dusty

From Rev Tony Buglass
Thursday, 27 August 2009

...seems to be empty. Locked up last night, still barred and bolted now.

Have they escaped? Anyone know?

From Fran R
Friday, 28 August 2009

Tony, they were having a closing down sale last week - cheap drinks and crisps and the like.

Shame

From Rev Tony Buglass
Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Yes,a great shame - especially as I missed it!

Closing down twice in one year. Once is sad, twice is really rough.

From Mark B
Thursday, 24 September 2009

I'm told it's re-opened again now!

From Fran R
Thursday, 24 September 2009

There is a new manager in the Dusty Miller called Stuart. it is open at the usual hours and is serving food Mon - Sat 12 -3 and 6 -9 and on Sundays 12 - 8. I have heard reports that the food is excellent.

From Phil M
Friday, 25 September 2009

Yep, drove past this week to the welcome sign of an open door and a sign proclaiming the Dusty lives again!! Will try and pop along this weekend and report back...

Good to see a pub fighting back, that road can feel like the pub skeleton coast..

From Mick Davison
Wednesday, 30 September 2009

The Dusty has now been re-opened by Punch Taverns after they enlisted the services of a management company, this means that the future of the Dusty is very uncertain. A few hundred yards along Burnley Road is The White Lion which, will be closing in two weeks soley because of the lack of trade. These two pubs have been at the heart of Mytholmroyd for as long as I can remember and they both needed the support of the local people, but I am afraid it will all be to little to late.