|The Hebden Bridge Lodge|
of Ancient, Free and Accepted Masons
Masonic Hall, Hangingroyd Lane, Hebden Bridge
ALSO MEETING IN OUR ROOMS
Chapter of Good Intent 307
Caldene Mark Master Masons Lodge 501
Caldene Royal Ark Mariners 501
HISTORY: The first meeting was on 28th January 1796 when the warrant was issued. Meetings were held in the "Ring of Bells". In July 1809, the Lodge moved to Heptonstall and held its meetings at the Stag Hotel. In 1822, the Lodge moved to the White Horse Inn, Hebden Bridge, moving to Hope Street in 1890 and finally on 23rd October 1911, Prince Frederick Lodge No. 307 moved into its present building in Hangingroyd Lane, Hebden Bridge. In January 1996, The Lodge received its Bicentenary Certificate from the United Grand Lodge.