‘Through the Lens’ - South Pennines’ Photographic Competition
Sunday, 22 April 2018
The South Pennines has inspired artists for generations and now Pennine Prospects would like to showcase this stunning region through the power of the lens.
The South Pennines’ Photographic Competition is open to all, amateur or professional. The only limits are geographical; all the images have to be of the South Pennines. Please see the map for the exact boundaries.
This competition is free to enter. Winners will be selected to appear in a set of the South Pennines: ‘Through the Lens’ greetings cards and will receive a free set of cards and their image credited. 12 selected images will feature in a roving exhibition across the South Pennines (venues tbc).
Competition deadline: Sunday, August 5th, 2018
Procedures and Requirements
- This is a competition for digital images. All images must be supplied as a digital file, no larger than 5MB in Jpeg format. Images should be in a format, which is readily readable by a PC.
- Alternatively a CD-R or USB stick should be posted in advance. File names should identically match the title to be shown on the entry.
- A Web Gallery of selected images will be published on the Pennine Prospects’ website and the South Pennines’ Walk and Ride Festival website. Photographers’ copyright will be cited.
- Photographers will retain copyright of their work.
- By entering, photographers grant the organisers a non-exclusive licence to use images in connection with the competition and their own marketing activities, including on Pennine Please click here for an entry and consent form.Prospects’ websites and social media. Any commercial use will be negotiated separately with the entrant.
- The images entered into the competition must not infringe any copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- All entrants must submit a completed Application Form and Photo Consent Form with their entries.
Please click here for an entry and consent form.