See all listings below - by subject
ABC Coaching and Counselling Services has two divisions:
The counselling division is run by Dr Jim Byrne, the creator of Cognitive Emotive Narrative Therapy (CENT). Jim offers help with emotional, behavioural and relationship problems.
The coaching division is run by Renata Taylor-Byrne; who offers help with presentations, auditions, interviews, speeches, self confidence enhancement, assertive communication, and managing stress.
Experienced local architect skilled in renovations, conversions and extensions, including work to traditional and Listed buildings.
Need more space but don't want to move?
Let me help to re-model, adapt and make the best use of the space you've got. Family-friendly and affordable. Free initial consultation (no obligation).
- Andrew Bibby - journalist
- Ariana String Quartet - are noted for the breadth of their repertoire stretching from the classical right through to popular light music, enabling them to provide suitable music for all kinds of functions.
- HB Alternative Technology Centre
- Angeldale Guesthouse
- The Ark and Space - Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' nursery & out of school club set in an amazing 4-acre site. Highest quality childcare for children aged 0-14 in a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- Bearder Charity - set up to benefit the people of Calderdale
Blu Planet Photography - Local, friendly, professional and environmentally aware photography services.
Weddings & Civil Partnerships, Events, Portraits, Pet Photography.
Visit our website for more information or call 07949 656175
Interested in Beer and Pubs? then go to the Beer-Inn Print website for books about beer, pubs, breweries, brewing; current guides and past histories for British Isles, Europe and USA. Plus wide range of Beer and Pub Posters, Beer & Whisky Signs, Beer Postcards and Beer Magazines.
- The Book Case
Books Pages - book reviews and other books-related pages from The Book Case site, Junior Readers’ Newsletter and elsewhere
- Calder Valley Organic Gardeners
- Calder Valley Search and Rescue Team
- Calder Valley Steiner School
- Calder Valley Voices - community choir
- Canal Narrowboat holidays on Yorkshire waterways - Shire Cruisers boating holiday. The Yorkshire Narrowboat and canal boat holiday company that works hard to give you an easy time. Explore the Pennine waterways, canals and rivers in a charming, well-appointed narrow boat.
- Central Street Infant & Nursery School
- Charlestown History Group
Claire Sheehan Intercounty - your local property professionals offering a residential sales & lettings service covering Hebden Bridge, Todmorden and the surrounding West Calder Valley villages. Call into our town centre office, find us on Facebook or visit our website.
- Clare Blakey, Calder Counselling
Friendly and confidential help for anxiety, depression, phobias, trauma, anger management and addictons. See website for more details
- Classical Music - Christopher Browne's Classical Music Online Catalogue
- Lee Comer - freelance trainer
Cycles for hire at the weekend. We offer adult male and female mountain bikes, children's bikes, trailers, seats etc. for daily or weekend hire. Centrally located close to Hardcastle Craggs (route 68) and Rochdale canal (route 66).
At the Yoga Centre, Hangingroyd Lane, Hebden Bridge. Welcome to Tibetan and crystal singing bowls, gong bath, drumming journey, songs and chants to restore and relax with gifted singer/ songwriter/ soundhealer/ teacher Kath Reade. For info on dates and to book your place go to www.deepsong.org
- Dodnaze Community Association - available for regular and one-off bookings at £5 per hour. Ring 01422 843216 for details
- Ecoheat - Plumbing & Heating Engineer commited to Energy Conservation, Solar Energy and Water Conservation - find out more about the existing and innovative projects - visit the site.
- Fiveboys Store: Local e-shop offering a range of footwear from shoes, sandals, wellies & moccasins - for women, men and children. Also sell socks and hosiery. Free local delivery by arrangement.
- Frogs Graphic Design
- HearFirst - deaf awareness courses and training
Hebden Bridge Chiropractic - For all your back care.
Chiropractic care with local Chiropractor Debbie Dinc. The clinic also offers Pilates classes, all types of massage, reflexology and craniosacral therapy
We are a small, caring and friendly family-run business offering Riding Lessons and Hacks on the Scenic Bridleways adjacent to our farm. Novice and Complete Beginner Riders - Adults and Children welcome. Lovely, quiet horses.
- Hebden Bridge Flamenco
Flamenco song, dance and music
- Hebden Bridge Little Theatre
- Hebden Bridge Saints - Junior club providing football training and matches for the children of Hebden Bridge and surrounding villages
- Hebden Bridge History Group
- Hebden Bridge Trades Club
- Hebden Bridge Web
Classes and private lessons in Wing Chun Kung Fu taught my Sifu Marcus Watts (Ching Mo Association). Wing Chun is a practical and efficient Chinese martial art developing mind, body and effective self-defence.
- Hebden Bridge Woodcraft Folk
- Hepton Singers
- Hour Car - Community owned car club. Cars in Hebden, Mytholmroyd and Todmorden. 24/7 internet booking. Rates from £1.80 per hour. Membership £110 per annum. Our fleet includes an electric car.
- Glyn Hughes - award winning local writer and poet.
- Hope Baptist Church - A Christian group meeting in the centre of town, we are currently considering how best to meet the needs of our local community.
Imagine Results: We believe that organisations succeed when they are able to embrace, shape and react effectively to change and when they are able to constructively use past experience instead of being restricted by it. Have a look over our website to see if you think we can help.
- I spice - Curry Nights, Catering and Basket Snacks around the pubs in the Hebden Bridge area.
- I want to go as
Costumes and fancy dress for the whole family. Great prices and free shipping on orders over £10. We can source a wide range of costumes, so if you don't see what you want, drop us a line, and we'll do our best to find you what you're looking for.
Jude works in ceramics, glass and textiles with an emphasis on organic form and texture.
- Latham Farm
- Jill Liddington
Nationally acclaimed history who has written extensively on Anne Lister of Halifax and the Women's Suffrage movement - her most recent work, Rebel Girls: their fight for the vote, was published by Virago Press in May 2006
- Little Valley Brewery - An organic brewery set in the Calder Valley producing real ales. Buy on-line via our website or visit us and try before you buy
- Rachel Low: Homoeopath. Homoeopathic treatment for adults, children, babies, and women in pregnancy and childbirth.
- Milltown Memories - history magazine based in the Upper Calder Valley and edited by Issy Shannon
My coach, Joe - Transformational personal coach
I am an accredited Relational Dynamic Life Coach and work predominantly with creative practitioners.
With me, it's all about you. You are given a space in which to truly listen to what you are saying and to do something real and positive about it.
Phone - SKYPE - F2F. Your first conversation is free.
Experienced and professional English tutor with a successful track record. Speciality: GCSE and A Level. I can help you get better exam results, catch up on missed work, feel more confident in class.
Or, if you are a non-English speaker, I can teach you to speak English - TEFL qualified.
I'm a local jewellery designer-maker with several collections of silver, pearl and gemstone jewellery for all occasions.
I hand make necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Bespoke commissions also undertaken.
- Ralph and Vitalija in Hebden Bridge: "Get it done!" Sorting / organising / de-cluttering / blitz cleaning your home, home care with heart, get things working, solving problems, £10 an hour. Ralph, email - web site
Established over thirty years ago at our quarry on the moors above Hebden Bridge, we quarry and shape the coarse grained millstone grit characteristic of the older buildings in the area.
We specialise in producing window surrounds, mullions and fireplaces for the repair and restoration of these beautiful buildings.
SPIRALS FAIR TRADE: Spirals offers two floors of ethical products - Fairtrade, eco-friendly, organic and locally-made. Great for gifts as well as a wide range of clothing, jewellery, kitchenware, children's toys and natural skincare. Upstairs you will find a great selection of home furnihsings and handmade eco-friendly furniture, alongside local artworks.
- TalkFirst - teaching babies how to sign so they can tell their mums and dads how they feel and what they want
- Todmorden Moor Restoration Trust
Sales, Service and Restoration of Classic Cars. West Riding Classic cars specialise in buying and selling classic cars of all descriptions, as well as Service work and restoration, and parts sourcing. If you have an interest in Classics of any description why not visit us on Brearley Lane and have a look around.
Zebra Photography: Fun and natural lifestyle photography on location. Children and family portraits, weddings and civil partnerships. Commercial photography for local businesses.
Zeitgeist's Hair boutique hair salon is a modern, intimate and friendly salon that offers cuts, colours and men' s grooming of the highest standard.
Our team are all Vidal Sassoon trained. Book now or call us for a free consultation - we will listen to your needs and design an individual, creative look, perfectly suited to you and your lifestyle.
01422 844 974 to speak to our dedicated, welcoming team.