Tuesday, 25 March 2014
Hebden Bridge Arts Festival seeks new board members
Anyone interested on becoming a Hebden Bridge Board Arts Festival board member or a volunteer can find out more at their annual open meeting on Thursday 27 March at 7pm.
The festival team will be on hand in the Town Hall from 7pm to talk to local people who might be interested in joining the board as treasurer, fundraiser or company secretary.
As always this year's festival which kicks off Friday 27 June can only happen thanks to a small army of volunteers who give their time and this event is a chance for the community to celebrate their achievements.
Anyone interested in finding out more about the array of volunteer opportunities for the week long festival can talk to the board's volunteer coordinators on the night, or apply online here.
Festival Chair Sara Robinson said: "We have a very strong board but we really need to fill these key roles as we plan and then deliver the festival.
"But the open meeting is most of all a chance for us to say thanks to all our volunteers as without their support we simply couldn't deliver the ambitious programme we have planned for 2014."
Previously, the Festival on the HebWeb
- HebWeb News: Meet the Arts Festival team (10 March 2014)
- HebWeb News: Local business invited for a festival cuppa (15 Feb 2014)
- HebWeb News: New look for Arts Festival (31 January 2014)
- HebWeb News: Budding Playwrights Wanted! (20 January 2014)
- HebWeb News: Festival Board thanks Festival volunteers, and the HebWeb (21 July 2013)
- HebWeb News: Latest from the Festival (26 June 2013)