Ryburne

Small ads

Hebden Bridge

From Toby Banford

Sunday, 29 June 2014

Let's salute Hebden Bridge in all it's glory!

The Youth Fair, Blues Festival, Arts Festival, Tour de France. Hey guys! What a great place to live!

I hold my head up high knowing what a great place this is and thank the Lord I found this beautiful, quirky, awe inspiring place to live.

Thanks guys.

I will be forever grateful, especially to The Fox and Goose which has now become my mostly daily local for a cheeky pint or three! Thanks for reading and please do comment if you agree.

All the best, Toby :)

From Lorraine C

Monday, 30 June 2014

What a lovely post Toby.

It truly is a fabulous place to live. We have a lot to be proud of.

From Andy G

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

I agree wholeheartedly with Lorraine and Toby!

From Gwen Goddard

Wednesday, 2 July 2014

I suppose Calderdale thought they had to spruce up the park in readiness for the TDF.

What a shame they went about it the wrong way and decided to paint over the splendid eye catching and well executed graffiti on the tennis court that, living opposite, I have enjoyed for many weeks.

Now we have a dreary brown that is already and inevitably attracting spray paint splattered meaninglessly and with no artistic merit.

From Mark Bellamy

Wednesday, 2 July 2014

I lived in HB last year for a year with my Dutch family, fabulous place, miss it terribly. Greetings to everyone from Amsterdam. Hope you are having a fine festival and un grand tour !