Ryburne

Share this page

Small ads

NatWest Bank

From Paul Rigg

Wednesday, 26 November 2014

I have received a letter from Natwest today stating that the Hebden Bridge branch will close on 24th February 2015 with accounts transferred to Halifax.

That will leave Barclays and Lloyds (part time) only in Hebden Bridge.

There are alternative means of paying and and they are going to retain a cash machine but the lack of a branch will be somewhat inconvenient,

From Julie C

Sunday, 30 November 2014

There is a petition for Nat West customers at Silly Billy's Toy Shop.

If like me you aren't driving, and live on the top of the hill, it's two buses, and best part of an hour each way to the branch in Halifax. Not convenient - and don't tell me do it online. I find that, epilepsy, often makes me feel sick scrolling up and down on a screen.

Please sign the Petition if you are a customer.

From Veronica Roberts

Sunday, 30 November 2014

I'm not with the NatWest, but I agree with Julie, Halifax is a long way to go just for banking. It worries me now as I bank with Barclays, and I can see that closing some day.

From Susan Hill

Monday, 1 December 2014

I am sorry to hear that the NatWest branch in Hebden will be closing. No doubt it will be turned into a Wetherspoons or something similar! I personally don't bank there. My account is with HSBC. My nearest branch is Halifax. This was a pain in the past but last February the Post Office in Hebden became an agent for HSBC. Hopefully it will do the same re Nat West?

From Tim M

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Wetherspoons? Sainsbury's more like.

From Susan Quick

Thursday, 18 December 2014

How do we sign the petition? Is it online? Was in the bank today. No petition there.