Ryburne

Share this page

Small ads

Best 4G coverage in and around Hebden Bridge

From Adam McNichol

Friday, 24 July 2015

Hello there,

Could anyone tell me what mobile service provides the best mobile internet coverage in and around Hebden Bridge? Ideally I'd like to be able to get a 4G signal if at all possible.

I am currently on GiffGaff which uses the o2 network, but I can only connect to a GRPS signal.

Many thanks in advance,

Adam

From Rob Blake

Friday, 24 July 2015

The hilly landscape makes for hit and miss reception regardless of network provider.

Having said that, I find that I can get 4G in Mytholmroyd, Hebden and Luddendenfoot on my EE handset.

I even managed to get fleeting 4G in Midgehole the other day

From Mark H

Friday, 24 July 2015

From I do quite well with a connection via Three. Beats the service provided to pals using different networks.

Have to say though - I agree that its always a bit hit and miss, and always will be due to the topography of the valley.

Also - recently changed from a Samsung Galaxy mini to a Sony Experia phone. Reception is now worse, as it is for a few things on the Experia vs the Galaxy. (Wish I'd never changed...)

Ah, these first world problems . . .

From Paul Rigg

Monday, 30 November 2015

With regard to the thread in July about this, I note that Vodafone have installed 4g to cover Hebden Bridge in the last week. I think they might be doing some other work too as I got a very strong 3g signal at Midgehole on Friday night, though later on it had disappeared!

From Jody C

Monday, 7 December 2015

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has BT Mobile in Hebden Bridge and if it's any good?

I've just signed up for BT Broadband and so can get the mobile SIM super cheap, but it would be pointless if there is no coverage here.

Anyone?