Ryburne

Share this page

Small ads

GPs

From Lesley Mackay

Tuesday, 5 October 2021

I've been seeing quite a lot of my GPs face to face this last couple of weeks. Not in my usual Health Centre but in Todmorden and Mytholmroyd.  

Yesterday, at Todmorden Health Centre, there were around 700 people scheduled to have their Booster vaccination against COVID19 on that day.  Doctors do the vaccinating, just as doctors give the flu vaccinations too.  I have no idea how doctors fit all this additional work into their already busy schedules.  

I have to admire their stamina and the warm welcome they give to their patients.  Hats off to them and the rest of the health care teams that are doing so much to keep us well.  

From Michael Prior

Friday, 8 October 2021

Can I add my support for this post. The vaccination rollout here has been exemplary and all the staff including volunteers are great. Well done

From Jae Evans

Tuesday, 12 October 2021

Like many others, I had not seen my GP since pre-covid: I've been waiting for most to become double-jabbed before I ventured out to my surgery at Mytholmroyd.  

I have seen my GP today, she appeared in full scrubs, mask and pinny, not a pretty site and I bet she feels less than comfortable too.  However, I'm glad I went as my concerns were as it turned out 'valid' beyond any doubt.  I would like therefore, to add my heartfelt thanks to all our NHS staff as they continue with their vocation of helping us all stay well.  It surely isn't easy.  Special thanks too, to my GP!